GNB Global Inc. is the industry leaders in steel and high tension fabric structures. We are a fast-growing company that is that focuses on innovation and fanatical customer service. GNB has projects all over Canada and the USA. We are looking for a full-time, permanent, Structural Engineer with their professional designation to work with in our Cooks Creek and Lockport, Manitoba offices.
Job Description: The Structural Engineering position will be constantly evolving and will focus on drafting of designs, blueprints, structural drawings and modelling of designs.
- Work with SolidWorks to create conceptual Designs with drafting and model review for specific geographic loads.
- Implement research and findings into action and results
- Consult, measure and monitor strategic plans and their progression
- Be creative and provide ideas for product advancement
- Provide stamped Drawing
- Work closely with our manufacturing partners
- Wear different hats when necessary, be capable of evolving constantly
- Work Autonomously and as part of a team
- Work with the team, be part of the team, be successful with the team
- Uphold and enhance the GNB Brand with all clients, employees, trade partners and supply chain partners
- Recognized degree in Civil/structural engineering required
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in good standing in the Province of MB, registration in
other provinces is an asset.
- Highly organized with the ability to Multi-task with ease.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a self-imposed desire to exceed every-day expectations.
- High degree of technical accuracy.
- Sound decision-making and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license required; ability to travel maybe required.
We offer competitive industry salaries with group benefit. We invite you to visit our website to see how our vision and long-term objectives can benefit you and your career. If this sounds like the perfect role and organization for you, we encourage you to apply. We thank all candidates in advance, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To Apply: Please e-mail Marie.Hunter@gnb.group before June 9th 2021 with your resume and cover letter and in the subject line please write “Application for Engineer Position” .